Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gig at Cozy's - Nov. 19th

Hello folks,

I am glad to let you know that I will be performing at Cozy's in Sherman Oaks, on Thursday, November 19th. Two sets starting at 9pm!

I will be joined by the usual suspects: Maureen Baker (Klymaxx) on keyboards, Philip Bynoe (Steve Vai) on bass, and Glen Sobel (Impelliteri, Alcatrazz) on drums. Cozy's is located at the intersection of Ventura Blvd. and Hazeltine, across from the Ralph's supermarket. We will be joined by some special guests, I hope to see you there!

Visit www.cozysblues.com for more information and reservations.

Also, I would like to invite you to visit and exchange links/friend at these social websites and check out my new blog!:
www.myspace.comadriangalysh
www.facebook.com/adriangalysh
www.youtube.com/adriangalysh
http://adriangalysh.blogspot.com/

Best regards,
Adrian Galysh
www.adriangalysh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment