Monday, September 10, 2012

New Record Update!

Hello, 

First, I want to take a moment to thank everone who reads this blog and who has supported me by watching and sharing my videos, attending my shows, purchasing music, and telling their friends about my passion and my work. I truly appreciate it.

I have been hard at work recording my next album, Tone Poet. This album features 12 captivating tracks, with styles spanning from rock, fusion, and even spanish influences, to sweeping orchestral works with choir! It features riveting and dramatic instrumentals, as well as electrifying songs with vocals. All of the tracks feature plenty of acoustic and electric guitars, as you have come to expect.

You may have read, I have enlisted ex-Yngwie Malmsteen vocalist, Mark Boals, to contribute vocals on a number of tracks. His vocal tracks are done, and they have exceeded my expectations - really outstanding. I have also finished tracking drums with STYX stickman and Modern Drummer magazine award winner, Todd Sucherman. He absolutely killed it, knocking out 5 tracks on a day off from tour at his home studio in Austin, TX!

Needless to say, the album is coming together nicely, but I have much more work to do. I need to track drums for 4 more songs, re-record a number of my guitar parts, re-track some solos, and then lay down bass guitar parts. After that is done, then there is album artwork, and the final mastering.

I need YOUR help. All of this costs money, and as an independent artist, much of what I do is paid for out of my own pocket. But here's how YOU can help:

I am offering a number of bundled merchandise packages, combining my various CDs, limited edition T-Shirts, Autographed Photos, and my guitar book, "Progressive Guitar Warm-ups and Exercises". I am offering this discount-priced merchandise directly to you, as my way of saying thanks. A truly unbeatable value, these bundled merch-packs offer you more for your money.

The merch bundles are:

     1. Limited edition Adrian Galysh "Earth Tones" T-Shirt & "King Friday" CD: $29 (includes USA S&H), save $8!
     2. Limited edition Adrian Galysh "Earth Tones" T-Shirt & "Earth Tones" CD: $29 (includes USA S&H), save $8!
     3. Limited edition Adrian Galysh "Earth Tones" T-Shirt & "King Friday" & "Earth Tones" CDs: just $39 (includes USA S&H), save $11!
     4. Autographed 8x10" Adrian Galysh lithograph photo & "King Friday" CD: $18 (includes USA S&H) - photo by Neil Zlozower!
     5. Autographed 8x10" Adrian Galysh lithograph photo & "Earth Tones" CD: $18 (includes USA S&H) - photo by Neil Zlozower!
     6. Autographed 8x10" Adrian Galysh lithograph photo & "King Friday", "Earth Tones" CDs, and Book "Progressive Guitar Warmups and Excercises": just $39 (includes USA S&H)

Visit http://adriangalysh.com/buy.html to place your order today.

Thank you again, I really appreciate it!
- Adrian









Here is a sneak peak at a new song, "Spring (The Return)": 
 Spring (The Return) by Adrian Galysh






No comments:

Post a Comment